Secondary school Teachers Salary in Kenya 2018-2019
Secondary school Teachers Salary in Kenya 2018-2019 is outlined in the Circular on TSC Salary Remuneration July 2018 by Teachers Service Commission.
A secondary school teacher I and senior teacher I who currently earn a salary of between Sh35,910 and Sh45,880 will now get between Sh43,154 and Sh53,943.
Primary school teachers, most of them in job groups G,H and J,earn a salary of less than secondary school teachers, the lowest paid teacher in Kenya earns Ksh 17,000 per month.
More about Secondary school teachers salary in Kenya
- Kenyan teachers new salary scale pdf
- Secondary school teachers salary in Kenya
- TSC new hardship areas
- job group k salary and allowances
- teachers CBA implementation matrix
- TSC teachers promoted to job group m
- New job groups for teachers
- TSC CBA implementation matrix
2018 Summary of Teachers New Salary Scale and job groups for teachers in Kenya
|Civil Service Job Group||Teachers
|Basic Salary||Common Allowances||Gross Salary|
|N||Principal GAT II||48,190||65,290||24,000||8,000||80,190||97,290|
|P||Principal GAT I||77,527||103,894||40,000||12,000||129,527||155,894|