Announcement: Second Revision of Choices for 2020/2021 Placement
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service wishes to announce that the online application system will open for the Second Revision of degree, diploma and certificate choices from Thursday, April 2, 2020 to Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
The Second Revision will be open for all the applicants who, on competitive selection after the First Revision of Choices, have not secured any of their choices for placement to universities and colleges.
The KCSE index numbers of these applicants are listed HERE. We urge principals of the secondary schools whose former students’ index numbers are listed on the website to inform the affected applicants to revise their choices.
In addition, students who did not apply through their schools and missed the First Revision of Choices may use this opportunity to submit their applications.
The applicants will be required to select new choices from the degree, diploma and craft/artisan certificate courses with unfilled capacities, which are also listed on the website, and submit afresh.
Applicants whose index numbers are not in the list on the website have already provisionally secured one of their choices, hence are not required to reapply. The outcome of their applications will be given after the conclusion of the placement processing.
- Applications must be submitted through the KUCCPS Student’s Portal.
- Applications may also be submitted through the Placement Service App, KUCCPS STUDENTS, which is available for download on Play Store.
- More information including detailed application guidelines, institutions, available programmes, minimum subject requirements and previous cut-off points are available on the Portal.
- In light of the Government guidelines meant to stem the spread of the coronavirus, applicants are advised to observe social distancing, avoid gatherings and follow the directives regularly issued by the Ministry of Health.
- Due to these Government guidelines, the Placement Service offices and Huduma Centre desks are closed to the public. The application process is, however, fully automated and applicants who need support to access their accounts should contact the Placement Service Customer Care through:
The Placement Service staff will be reachable for support through the above contacts weekdays from 8am to 5pm.
The placement application process is automated and applications can be submitted online from any location through mobile phones, tablets and computers connected to the Internet. Applicants are advised to observe the deadline as late applications will not be accepted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER