100 Bro Code Funny Quotes, Dating and Girls
100 Bro Code Funny Quotes, Dating and Girls
Bro Code Meaning
In popular culture, the Bro Code is a friendship etiquette to be followed among men or, more specifically, among members of the bro subculture. The term has been popularized by Barney Stinson, a character from the television show How I Met Your Mother.
The bro code rules list here include: bro code quotes, the bro code online, bro code for girl and bro code rules about dating.
Man this question is
interesting I can I ‘resist it…!
This is an unspoken agreement we all sign in our heads as bros.
I am going to list some of the most important commandments of the bro code that all bros must abide by. All of which are found within the official Bro Code.
I read this joke once.
Friendship among Women:
A woman didn’t come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend’s house. The man called his wife’s 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it.
Friendship among Men:
A man didn’t come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend’s house. The woman called her husband’s 10 best friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there.
- You must always have your Bro’s back. No exceptions.
- When your Bro’s girlfriend inquires about his whereabouts you know nothing, always.
- Love thy father and mother. A bro will never ever get with a Bro’s biological mother or sister. Step sisters and mothers are fair game.
- When a bro asks a Bro what he thinks of his girlfriend or date, a Bro is always required to give an honest answer. The phrase, “I’d bang her” is off limits.
- If a Bro’s girlfriend calls you and asks about a Bro’s actions the previous night, (I.e. the Bro claimed to be sleeping at a friend’s house) you will always claim that yes he was there and you may even claim he is still there. Studies show that 8 out of 10 Bros will do this without thinking. The other 2 Bros claimed he was still with them but unavailable to talk.
- If a Bro gets a dog, it must be at least as tall as his knee when full-grown.
- Bros do not share dessert.
- A Bro never dances with his arms above his head.
- A Bro shall not sleep with another Bro’s sister. However, a Bro shall not get angry of another Bro says, “Dude, your sister’s hot!”
- Always avoid your bro`s sister if she wants you.
- Don`t ask what the fight is all about, just jump in.
- Always lie for your bro, even if they know you`ll lie, just lie.
We interested in the same chick? Short meeting needs to be held.
- My old 1 night stand chick is ma bro`s new GF? I must not say anything if he truly like her.
- 2 of my bros fighting? I must not take a side, I must solve the problem.
- His girl asks his whereabouts? Cover ups…
- We in a relationship with the same chick? We play her…
- I`m in trouble and it`s life threatening? He acts as if we don`t each other and he investigates.
- Diss each other about everything but no “your mama” jokes.
- I`m drunk and blacked out? It`s his responsibility to get me home safe.
- Food & drinks in ma house are also his, no asking for permissions.
- We fought and can`t talk about it? We get drunk and resolve it.
- Don`t get too deep into his fight with his woman.
- My car, I`m the only DJ in here…
- Hanging out with new crew. If they don`t like my bro, that`s a problem also for me.
- Violation of codes equals same punishment.
- Never take the last beer from your bro’s fridge.
- If your bro’s girlfriend asks if your bro was at your home last Tuesday to watch the game, you say yes. Even if you have to kick him later.
- If your bro got dumped by his girlfriend, you take him out for drinks. And don’t ask any questions the entire time.
- You don’t ever hit on your bro’s girlfriend. Even in jest. Even a former girlfriend.
- You don’t secretly start dating your bro’s little sister. See what happened in Scarface.
- If your bro is moving, you help him move. He must give you a case of beer in return.
- You don’t ask a bro any personal questions. If he wants to share, he will. Work, sports, and business are fair game.
- If your bro’s wife asks how your bro was back in college, you tell her he was a perfect little angel who spent the entire time studying. And that he was a virgin.
- Thou shalt not covet thy bro’s ex.
- Thou shalt not ‘talketh shit’ behind thy bro’s back.
- Thou can joke about, but not covet, thy bro’s mother.
- If thy bro hath a pimple ripe for plucking, it is thy obligation to warn him.
- If both of you like him/her, it is a ‘best man wins’ situation.
- If thou sees some fine booty, thou is obligated to tell thy bros– with fair warning — to turn in such a manner in which it shan’t be obvious.
- If thy bro falls in the line of drinking, it is thine obligation to safely return him home.
- If thy bro is whipped, it is the Brovanent’s obligation to tell him.
- If thy bro lays with thy partner, the bro shalt be excommunicated from the Brovanent.
- If attractive wench hath revealing bikini on her, thou shalt give bros ‘the look’.
- If a bro has a chance to be with a women, he is allowed to cancel all previous plan with guy friends. This is the epitome of bro code. When a women is involve, even his closest friends, for all intents and purposes, do not exist.
- Always, ALWAYS leave a urinal between you and the next guy that’s taking a leak. If there isn’t a spot at least one urinal away, wait. If you simply must use a urinal right next to another guy, apologize.
- Never swear or say anything inappropriate in front of your own or another man’s mother. EVER.
- If a female is in distress, stop what you are doing and help them. If the female is related to one of your bros, drop everything and sprint to help them. This is not only part of the bro code, but part of the man code as well.
- If a bro is getting in trouble with another guy at a bar, you back him up. No matter what, you back him up.
- Calls longer than 60 seconds are permissible and possible only after one of us is drunk. The washroom and phone’s contact list are the two most frequented places when we’ve been drinking heavily.
- Hitting on the genitals is not allowed. It hurts, real bad.
- No splitting fuel money after a ride in my car. Nevertheless, I will beg you to buy me fuel after I am broke at month end.
- Our wallets are open vaults 30 minutes into the party. All drinks on me brother!
- No one records who paid for the cigarette. Not when it cost 5 bucks, not when it costs 15 bucks.
- It is your duty to narrate to me things that happened at the house party after I had passed out. The last man standing shall dispense the duties of a story teller next day (with some self-added spices to the stories, of course).
- When my girlfriend calls to enquire about my whereabouts, you know nothing. NOTHING.
- Bros over hoes. Period.
- If someone shows you a picture on their phone, DO NOT swipe right or left.
- If you got beef with another bro, resolve it within a week.
- If a bro asks you for a loan of less than 10 bucks, you give it to him, no asking him to return. If he wants to return, he will.
- This goes along with #3, if you are the one asking, give it back and make sure to sound ‘preciative.
- If one guy got into trouble, now all of you go into trouble with him.
- With other people, you stand by your bros no matter what the circumstance is.
- If you plan to go to a new movie and one of your bros can’t make it. You don’t go. I repeat: You don’t go without him.
- Don’t steal from your bros
- If you come to a gathering bring at least enough alcohol for yourself
- Can’t kick drunk bros out of your house if they don’t have a way to get home other than driving
- Its not gay if your balls don’t touch
- Tell a bro if his clothes are whack or his hair looks dumb
- It’s not gay if you don’t make eye contact (supplements the balls touching rule)
- Keep a secret
- If you bang a bros lady you have to tell him
- You get a free pass on banging dudes if your jail/prison sentence is at least 3 years
- Bros don’t make other bros feel like a third wheel. No kissing, excess PDA when the gf is around.
- Bros don’t roast each other in front of potential mates. Unless it’s entertaining and positively contributing to vibes.
- A bro is always willing to jump in on a pickup game if there’s an odd number of players.
- A bro must be willing to snuggle with another bro for the first five (week) nights after a rough breakup.
- When your friend calls you, whether stuck at a bar, on the side of the road or from jail, you help him without question.
- Guys trips are to reconnect have fun and in most cases act stupid. Photo evidence is not required and can cause more harm than good.
- When you play golf with your buddies and one of them sucks, it’s ok to make fun of him the whole day. But keep his beers full.
- When a buddy has a fight with his woman and needs a place to crash, your couch is always available.
- Never show up to a buddy’s house empty-handed.
- Don’t act like a frat-boy in front of your buddies children, ever.
- Always respect your buddies girlfriend or wife, even if she is a royal bitch.
- Your friends’ ex-girlfriends and sisters are off-limits;
- If they help you move, you buy them pizza and beer;
- Your bro’s graduation, birthday party, housewarming, etc takes precedence to your tinder date;
- Never show up at a friend’s party empty-handed;
- Don’t discuss your bro’s new girlfriend in front of their ex (yes, this has happened to me);
- Love this question! I live by the Bro Code!
- 1 if you get a soda or beer or whatever ask your bros if they want one to
- 2 be honest with your bro about his girl, example, if she’s crazy tell him she’s crazy
- 3 help your bro get and keep whatever girl he likes no matter how many times he cancels on you to hang out with his girlfriend
- If your bro is out of control calm him down even if it comes to knocking him out. This is so that he does not further embarrass himself or hurt others.
- Always cover for your bro
- Always hype up everything your bro does when in the company of girls