Kenya Online Clothing Store You Should Start Shopping from
The internet is gradually revolutionizing the decisions Kenyan consumers make and online shopping is increasingly becoming the preferred method to shop. If we think back to 10 years ago, the Kenyan consumer had very little knowledge about e-commerce, however today it is the new trend among Kenyans from all walks of life. Online shopping is replacing the conventional method of going into stores and it is not hard to see why with the following advantages:
1. Convenience – Convenience is the biggest perk of shopping online. Where else can you shop comfortably in the early hours of the morning in your pajamas from the comfort of your living room? There are no ques to wait in, no customer service staff to track down and no waiting around because of a slow cashier. Basically, you can do your shopping in minutes at any hour of the day;
2. Better prices – Cheap deals and promotions are available online. There are no middlemen involved and products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller. Online sites also offer discount coupons and voucher codes. Additionally, if you take into consideration the money you save on fuel, parking or matatu fare you will have saved yourself a lot of money!
3. More variety – The choices online are amazing. You can find almost any item you are after and get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare!
4. You can send gifts more easily – Birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and so forth just became a lot easier. Sending gifts to relatives and friends is easy and hassle free. An online store may even offer the option of gift wrapping so there is no need to make distance an excuse for not sending a gift for a special occasion!
5. More control – Many times, when we walk into a store we end up spending more than we planned and end up buying items that aren’t necessary. In the online world, you don’t have to let the stores dictate what you buy, instead you can get exactly what you want and need.
6. No crowds – During weekends, holidays or festivals large crowds tend to be a headache making you feel rushed and hurried which puts a downer on your shopping experience. Additionally, when shopping online you don’t have to drive round in circles and battle for a parking place saving you time and giving you more time to unwind;
With all of the advantages highlighted above, it is very apparent to see why online shopping is flourishing in Kenya. With Valentine’s day approaching, an online site that our team has come across which offers the option of gift wrapping for that special somebody is Tique a Bou (https://tiqueabouclothing.com) which provides next day delivery across
Kenya. Stocking the latest trending fashion for women, a gift from Tique a Bou will most certainly put a smile on that special somebody’s face for a very long time!
🔊 welcome to another episode of #thousandbobtuesdays 👏👏 Last week it was about flats, this week we want to know those individuals who can run in heels, for them heels is #bae Tag a friend who absolutely adores heels, you never know, you could be this week's winner of Ksh 1000 shopping voucher 🙌 . . . . #igerkenya #254