BEYOND ZERO SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021
KMTC Scholarship Opportunities for Certificate in Community Health Nursing 2020/2021 Sponsored by the Ministry of Health and World Bank
KMTC Scholarship Opportunities for Certificate in Community Health
Nursing 2019/2020 Academic Year Under the Transforming Health Systems for Universal Care Project
Download KMTC World Bank Scholarship 2020/2021 Intake Shortlisted Candidates Certificate in Community Health
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) in collaboration with Beyond Zero is offering training opportunities
for a Certificate course in Community Health Nursing commencing March 2020 in the 2019/2020 Academic
Year. Priority will be given to qualified candidates from selected Arid and Semi-Arid (ASAL) counties, underserved Minorities and other Vulnerable and Marginalized Groups (VMGs) willing to serve in their communities
upon graduation. The VMGs are defined by the Ministry of Health Vulnerable and Marginalized Groups
Framework (VMGF) that can be downloaded from the Ministry of Health Website downloaded from the Ministry of Health Website. http://www.health.go.ke/
wp-content/uploads/2016/04/THS-UC-VMGF-RSA-Cleared_April-12-2016.pdf. Applicants are expected
to attach a handwritten essay of not more than two hundred (200) words explaining why they feel that they
deserve the scholarship and the contribution they will make to the community upon graduation. Applications
should be sent so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer, KMTC on or before 31st January 2020.
Successful applicants will receive full scholarship for the duration of the course. Female candidates are strongly
encouraged to apply
MANDATORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING COURSES
Specific Minimum Entry Requirements
- K.C.S.E Mean Grade C- or equivalent qualifications
- C- in English or Kiswahili
- C- in Biology
- D+ in any one of the following: Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry
Course Duration: 2 ½ years
Campuses: Kabarnet, Lodwar, Kapenguria, Kitui, Oloitoktok, Bomet, Msambweni and Kilifi
Requirements for creating a new account
- a) Use valid personal email address.
If you don’t have an email address you can easily create one before you continue with the application process.
- Visit KMTC Website i.e. kmtc.ac.ke
- Click on application portal on the top right side of the website.
- If you do not have an account, click Register in the form provided and fill in your details as required then submit.
- You’ll be redirected into a personal details form which you fill and
- If you have an account, click Login and input your email address and password.
- You will be directed to Dashboard.
- Fill in your KCSE subject scores correctly and click submits.
- On the left sidebar of the Dashboard, Click Application then clicks Select level as World Bank (THS_UCP).
- Fill in Transforming Health Systems for Universal Care project form (THS-UCP)
- View the THS-UCP form for accuracy then click print form
- Print out form duly completed should be signed and stamped by the relevant officers/persons
- Attach copies of your academic documents accordingly and send to:
Kenya Medical Training College,
P.O. Box 30195 – 00100