Education CS George Magoha has announced that the candidates who sat their 2021 KCPE this year have been placed in various secondary schools.
Magoha asked parents to send the candidates’ index number to 22263 to know which school their children have been placed in.
The SMS platform is available for all mobile networks and will be charged Sh25 each.
The candidates can also check on the Ministry of Education website for the Form One selection details.
More than 30,000 students have been selected to join national schools later this month.
“38,797 KCPE candidates have been placed in national schools, 214,960 in the extra county, 258,456 in county schools, 726,311 in Sub-county schools and 2,045 in special needs schools, “Magoha said.
This year the council registered 1,225,507 candidates in 28,316 KCPE examination centres as compared to 1,191,752 candidates in 28,467 centres in 2020.This reflects an increase of 33,755 representing 2.75 per cent.
Out of that number, 11,857 candidates scored between 400 and 500 marks.
Another 315,275 scored between 300 and 399 marks.
A further 578,197 scored between 200 and 299 marks.
Usually, national schools have a capacity of 29,712 students.
Magoha released the 2021 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) results on March 28, 2022.
- Click here to access Form One School Selection System for National Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Extra County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Sub-County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection Transfer Letter