Education and Sports Minister Janet Museveni has officially released the 2018 Uganda Certificate of Examinations (UCE) results at Statistics House in Kampala, Uganda.
Speaking during the unavailing UCE Results 2018-2019, UNEB executive secretary Dan Odongo said you can Check UNEB UCE Results 2018-2019 via SMS and Online in Uganda .
“Any person wishing to access results can do so through their mobile phones. Go to message menu and type ‘UCE’, leave space, type correct candidate index number and then send to 6600.”
This is also the official procedure announced by the Ministry of Education and Sports.
How to Check UNEB UCE Results 2018-2019 Via SMS
- To access the service, a user should simply send an SMS from a mobile phone to code number 6600.
- To construct a valid SMS, users should enter a prescribed keyword followed by their index number and send the SMS to 6600.
- The user should then receive his/her examination results or registration details instantly.
- Each SMS sent to 6600 is charged Shs 500 on both Airtel and MTN networks, therefore, users must ensure that they have enough credit on their phones. UNEB says the SMS service is voluntary.
Get UCE Results 2018-2019 Via SMS
Type UCE, leave space, Index number and send to 6600.
For example UCE U0010/097 REG4 space Index number
e.g. REG4 U0010/097
How to Check UNEB UCE Results 2018-2019 Online in Uganda .
UCE Results 2018-2019 can be accessed online via UNEB website: https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- How to check UNEB Results via sms
- UCE Results 2018 Release Date
- UCE Results 2018-2019
- How to Check UNEB Results
- UNEB Results Portal
- UCE Results 2017 Pdf Download
- UNEB 2018
- UNEB Results 2018 Pdf
- UCE Results 2017-2018
- UCE Results 2019-2020