Apply for International Teachers Training Center September Intake 2018
RECRUITMENT FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY TEACHERS COURSES.
PRE-SERVICE TRAINING FOR THE YEAR 2018
All applicants wishing to be considered for training as prospective P1 ,ECDE and DTE teachers are informed that registration forms are now available and can be downloaded from International Teachers and Training college’s website www.ittc.ac.ke . Duly filled registration forms should be sent by either post to The Registrar, International TTC, P.O. Box 6443-00100 GPO NAIROBI or scan and send to our email address email@example.com by the applicants before 30th July 2018.
Those who are not able to download the forms can as well sent us full name and postal address or email by sms to 0740214129 or 0714960450.
KINDLY INFORM THOSE WHO MIGHT BE INSTRESTED.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- Primary Teacher Education, KCSE Mean Grade C (plain) and above
- Early Childhood Development Education KCSE Mean Grade D+ (plus) and above.
- Diploma in Teacher Education (secondary option) KCSE Mean Grade C+ and above with at least D+ in mathematics and C plain in English.
NB:Admission letters for the successful candidates for First admission, will be dispatched to their postal or email addresses as indicated in filled admission forms.
The registration exercise is free of charge.
ITTC ADMISSION FORM:INTERNATIONAL TTC- ADMISSION FORM
ITTC ADMISSION LETTER AND FEE STRUCTURE PER COURSE.
ALL COURSES OFFERED AT INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS TRAINING CENTER
- Diploma In Teacher Education (DTE)
- Primary Teacher Certificate(P1) – PTE
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development and education(ECDE)
- Proficiency in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education (ECDE)