Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 for Civilian Staff, How to Apply
Ministry of Defence recruitment 2023/2024 for Civilian Staff is ongoing. The requirement, recruitment portal www.mod.go.ke, vacant positions, how to apply and closing date is available in this article.
Have you heard about the commencement of Kenya Ministry of Defence recruitment 2023 and would like to submit an application? If yes, we’re excited to inform you that the guidelines have been outlined in this post.
On 27th April, 2023 the government of Kenya through the advertised diverse vacant positions in Ministry of Defence for civilian staff and applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates.
According to them, the Ministry of Defence recruitment will last till Monday, 22nd May, 2023. Interested candidates are to submit application on or before this deadline.
Is Ministry of Defence Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the Ministry of Defence recruitment form 2023 is out. The recruitment is ongoing and will last for three (3) weeks. The application form is free and accessible by interested applicants from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Interested candidates are to make sure they adhere to the recruitment instructions and hereby submit their application on or before the stipulated closing date.
Let’s proceed to examine the job vacancies in Kenya Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Defence Job Vacancies for Civilian Staff
- Artisan (Panel Beater III)
- Artisan (Welder III)
- Artisan (Spray Painter III)
- Artisan III (Tailor)
- Clerical Officer II
- Cook III
- Artisan III (Motor Vehicle Electrician)
- Senior Support Staff
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic III
These are the vacant positions which you can apply.
Requirements for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (depending of the position you’re applying for)
- All applicants must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Having NYS certificates will be an added advantage
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Portal www.mod.go.ke
Prospective applicants are to visit Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke & www.mod.go.ke to download application form and then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
MOD Application Deadline
The closing date for Ministry of Defence recruitment is 22nd May, 2023. Applicants are to submit their application on or before the application deadline.
Here are few tips that would aide you attain success in the recruitment process especially at the application stage.
- Use your official details like name, date of birth and email address
- Do not apply for more than one (1) position at a time
- Ensure you upload your credentials accordingly to the stipulated sizes
- Submit your application on or before the closing date
- Carefully fill the application form to avoid mistakes
It is exciting to have you read to the end; we hope it was insightful. Meanwhile, if you have any question concerning the Ministry of Defence recruitment or when the shortlisted candidates will be out, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Google News for more update.