ADEC Kenya Services EPZ Limited Jobs 2022 – Apply Now
Job Title: Business Process Associate
Job Description: A Business
Process Associates will be required to work on data related projects.
An ideal candidate should have: –
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- IT or Business-related Bachelors/Diploma holder preferred
- Excellent Typing Speed of 40WPM and above
- Ability to work with detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a research and data analysis environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible to accommodate shift job including night shifts and must be ready to relocate to Kitengela, Athi River or Mlolongo.
Previous BPO/KPO in a data related project a plus.
A valid certificate of Good Conduct.
If you think you are the one, we are looking for: We invite you
to attend our walk-in interview for BPA position at our office ADEC Kenya Services EPZ Ltd.
Interviews will be conducted on Teusday, 25th January at 8.00AM. Please come dressed officially for interview and carry a copy of CV and Academic Certificate.
Remember Social distancing and wearing of Masks will be highly observed.
ADEC Office directions: Athi River EPZ Drive, off Namanga road;
turn-off to left opposite Kitengela Police station.
(Pick a matatu that goes to Kitengela alight at the final
stage/bus stop=> Board a Boda Boda to the main gate of the EPZ => Ask for directions to Incubator one once at the EPZ Main Gate)
Note: No candidate will be allowed in after 8.00AM. This is an Entry Level Position.