Full List of ODM MPs To Be Punished for Defecting To Jubilee
The Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) has reportedly sent out letters to Members of Parliament and Governors who have decamped to rival Jubilee.
ODM sent out a total of 13 letters to its errant members on Tuesday, giving them 7 days to justify why they shouldn’t be punished.
The letters, signed by the Party’s chairman of the disciplinary committee Fred Athuok, threatened them with expulsion from the party, preceding their seats being declared vacant.
Here’s the list.
ODM POLITICIANS WHO HAVE RECEIVED WARNING LETTERS
| 1. Isaac Mwaura – Nominated MP
2. Zainabu Chidzuga – MP, Kwale County
3. Steven Kariuki – MP, Mathare
4. Joash Maangi – Dep. Governor Kisii County
5. Mpuru Aburi – MP, Tigania East
6. Gideon Mung’aro – MP, Kilifi North
7. Mustafa Iddi – MP, Kilifi South
8. Cyprian Kubai -MP, Igembe Central
9. Salim Mvurya – Governor, Kwale
10. James Rege – MP, Karachuonyo
11. Samuel Arama – MP, Nakuru Town West
12. John Waluke – MP, Sirisia
13. Ukur Yatani – Governor, Marsabit
Source: Nairobi Wire