How to check KUCCPS 2019 Placement for Degree, Diploma and Certificate Courses in September Intake
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has completed the process of placing candidates who had applied for Degree, Diploma and artisan certificate courses.
The Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha has officially released The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) report on the completion of placement process for candidates who had applied for different courses after the first and second revision were done.
The task carried out by The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS).
The 2018 Candidates are expected to be admitted to different higher institutions of learning for the 2019/2020 September Intake.
A total of 89,486 students were placed to degree programmes in public and private universities and a total of 98,393 applicants were placed to the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) programmes for diploma, craft and artisan certificates.
KUCCPS portal will be open starting from May 1, 2019 for students who wish to transfer their placement. This procedure is only applicable for students who have been admitted for government sponsored programmes.
Here is How to Check Course and University admitted by KUCCPS 2019
- Go to KUCCPS WEBSITE students.kuccps.net
- Go to online Portals
- Click on Student’s Portal link.
- You will be redirected to students.kuccps.net
- It will open this page
- Click on “LOGIN”
- Enter the LOGIN DETAILS HERE
- Username: (Use your full KCSE Index Number)
- Enter your KCSE Year: for example in this case, 2006
- For passwords, use either Your Birth Certificate No. or KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration).
- Click “LOGIN”
- After LOGIN, you will see:
- Then the name of the institution you have been placed to.
- And the course you will pursue.
Congratulations, now you know the college or you university you have been placed and the course to pursue.
The Placement Service has started sending out text messages to the placed students informing them of their courses and institutions, free of charge. In addition, the students are advised to log in to their portals to view their placement status.