KMTC Shortlisting March 2020 Intake Selected Candidates
This is to let you know that KMTC has started Shortlisting Candidates for March 2020 Intake. You can check if you have been selected by logging the KMTC application portal to confirm selection and download joining instructions. If selected, you will be required to deposit a commitment fee of Kshs. 10, 000/= in the KMTC provided account number.
KMTC Admission Sample Letter 2020
Date : Monday, 4th February 2020
Name : JOHN DOE
Reference : 2702505044
Serial No. : 19/0000
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration No. : C/NUT/00002/000
RE: ADMISSION FOR PRE SERVICE TRAINING – 2019/2020
I am pleased to offer you a vacancy to pursue a Two Years (2) course in Certificate In Nutrition And Dietetics under the
Regular Category in Karen Campus. Please report to the principal on Tuesday, 17th March 2020 before 3.00 P.M.
The following documents will be required during registration:-
- Original KCSE or KCE Certificates(Result Slips for 2019 KCSE Candidates ONLY)
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Original National Identity Card/Passport/Birth Certificate. d. A print out of this admission letter
- Two (2) certified clear sets of photocopies of(a),(b),(c)
- Two (2) colored certified passport size photographs taken recently
(Certification should be by a senior civil servant OR Administrator of Oaths in Kenya)
Confirm acceptance of this offer by paying Ksh.10, 000 to National Bank of Kenya (Hospital Branch) Account Number
01003086514000, Account Name: Central Collection Account by Wednesday, 4th March 2020 Use your name and Registration
No. as your identification to the bank when paying this commitment fee.
Please download the joining instructions by logging into KMTC portal using the email address and password you created during application. Note that this offer is subject to verification of your original certificates during registration
I congratulate you for securing a chance at KMTC and look forward to receiving you in the college
LUCY WAWERU REGISTRAR
KMTC Fees Structure 2020/2021- Regular
FEES AND OTHER CHARGES 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
REGULAR – YEAR I
|4.||Library and ICT services||3,000.00|
|6.||Research and Development Fee||10,000.00|
|9.||Student Identity Card||700.00|
Charges for meals and accommodation shall be payable directly at the respective college at applicable rates. The respective college bank account details shall be provided upon admission for this purpose.
- a) The fee structure is currently under review and any changes that may be approved will be communicated to you.
- b) Should a student be discontinued on Academic grounds and/or any other reasons, he/she will be expected to pay full fees accordingly on resumption of trai
- c) Upon dismissal or abscondment fees is not refundable.
- d) Students are advised to make own arrangements to cover personal expenses incurred during Practical Attachment, Research etc, details of which are available from respective facultie
- e) Students are encouraged to pay applicable year’s fees in full at the beginning of the academic year but may pay in installments (1st Installment Kshs.43,200.00 payable on/or before registration and Kshs.37,500 on/or before commencement of 2nd semester.
- f) All students to be vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Typhoid before reporting to the college and produce a valid vaccination certificate from a recognized health facility during admission.
- g) All students to have an NHIF Cover or present a Copy of the
Parent’s NHIF Card on admission to the college.
It is required that payment for tuition fees and other charges (1 to 9 above) be made to ACCOUNT NO.: 01003086514000 ACCOUNT NAME:CENTRAL COLLECTION AT NATIONAL BANK OF KENYA, HOSPITAL BRANCH, NAIROBI. Deposits can be made at any branch countrywide. Direct cash payments to the college will not be accepted.
KMTC Shortlisting March 2020/2021 Intake Selected Candidates
KMTC Shortlisting September 2020/2021 Intake Selected Candidates
KMTC Shortlisted Candidates for September Intake
KMTC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
KMTC Shortlisted Candidates September 2020
KMTC Shortlisted Candidates for September Intake 2020
KMTC Admission Portal
KMTC Final List of Selected Students
KMTC Reporting Date