How to Apply for Mpesa Foundation Academy 2022 Scholarship
Here is the guide on how to apply to join Mpesa Foundation Academy.
The M-PESA Foundation Academy is a state of the art, co-educational and residential IB World
school, driven by leadership, entrepreneurship, technology and innovation. The Academy serves talented but economically disadvantaged students with demonstrated leadership potential.
M-PESA Foundation Academy offers a world-class, well-rounded learning environment to develop future leaders.
The Academy places great emphasis on the holistic development of all our learners, not just in academics but also in technology, music, sports, the arts, outdoor pursuits and community service. Learners are exposed to the latest technology as part of day-to-day teaching.
The school focuses on moulding future leaders and entrepreneurs by incorporating the core values of Curiosity, Leadership, Accountability, Innovation, Responsible Citizenship and Excellence (CLAIRE) into every sphere of learning within the Academy.
Mpesa Foundation Academy Qualifications
- Each applicant must be in the last year of primary school, registered to sit for their KCPE exams in 2022
- 2. Applicants must be at least 13 and not more than 15 years of age at the time they are expected to join MYP4 (Form 1)
in May 2022.
- We accept applications from all 47 Counties. Refugee students who are duly registered are encouraged to apply.
- 4. The Academy is an inclusive learning environment and students with SEND (Special Education Needs & Disability)
are encouraged to apply.
Download application forms from: mpesafoundationacademy.ac.ke
- Please fill out the application form for 2021 ONLY, as clearly and completely as possible. Where information is
absolutely not available, please mark (NOT AVAILABLE). However, remember that the more information you make
available to us, the better it is for us to evaluate your application. Forms from previous years WILL NOT be accepted.
- 2. Attach copies of the following documents, failure to which your application WILL NOT be considered;
- a) Birth Certificat
- b) Parent/Guardian ID.
- c) Parent Death Certificate, where applicable.
- d) Academic reports for the LAST 3 YEARS signed and stamped with the official school stamp. e) Evidence of Co-curricular activity certificat
- f) Evidence of leadership.
- g) Payslip of Parent/Guardian if employed ) Any other document deemed relevant.
- Write your first and last name in capital letters at the top of each page as it appears on your Birth Certificate in case the pages detach.
- 4. Applications should be enclosed in a sealed envelope during submission.
- Online applications are encouraged. Ensure the application is scanned and attached as a single PDF document.
- 6. Note that admission into the M-PESA Foundation Academy will be based on an independent application process
separate from the national Form 1 application and selection process.
- 7. All answers MUST be written in the spaces provided within the form and filled by the student applying for the position using his/her own handwriting and wor
You are NOT allowed to insert any extra pages.
- 8. Only Complete Applications will be consider
- 9. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- 10. Any omission of the above will lead to automatic disqualification.
- We will verify all the information provided in this application form.
FORM MPESA Foundation Academy
The MPESA Foundation Academy is delighted to announce that the 2022 Applications are now open for both 844 – class 8 pupils and CBC – grade 6 pupils.
844 – class 8 pupils