KUCCPS 2019/2020 Inter-Institution Transfer Application Procedure
The KUCCPS 2017/2018 Inter-Institution Transfer is now open for application.
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) opened the online application system for inter-institution (internal) transfer applications for 2016 KCSE students.
The application is for KCSE candidates who were successfully placed in various universities and colleges in the 2017/2018 cycle but wish to be transferred to other institutions with the deadline set to be on June 30, 2017
In case you are encountering any difficulties with the inter-university application process here is a guide on how to go around it as published by KUCCPS.
- The online application is only available to 2016 KCSE candidates who were successfully placed in one of their Degree or Diploma choices during the 2017/2018 placement cycle and would wish to transfer to another institution.
- The application is initiated online through the student’s portal. To access the portal, go to the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke and click on Students Portal under Online Applications.
- Your login password should be the same one used during the revision of course choices, i.e. your birth certificate number or KCPE index number. If you still can’t log in, contact us and we will assist you.
- To be able to fill the application form online, you are required to make a payment of Ksh1,000 through M-Pesa following the procedure outlined in the portal on the Transfers tab.
- Once you have filled the application form online, download and print it.
- The printed form should be signed by the head of the institution you wish to transfer to and the one you are transferring from.
- The form MUST be signed by the Vice-Chancellor for a University and the Principal for a college.
- The signed form should be delivered to the Placement Service offices on 3rd Floor, ACK Garden House, 1st Ngong Avenue in Community, Nairobi.
- In case your transfer request has been rejected by the institution that you wish to transfer to, the head of the institution (VC for University and principal for college) should sign and stamp accordingly. You may then return the form to the Placement Service to enable you to get a fresh form and apply for transfer to another institution.
- The deadline for the receipt of the signed forms is June 30, 2017.
- If you have returned the form kindly check for a message requesting you to come pick up the letter under the Transfers tab on the student’s portal before coming to pick up the letter.
- If you are still stuck, call us on 0723 954 927 or 0734 879 662 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you applied for placement for a Diploma course and you did not secure any of your choices despite meeting all the requirements, you are advised to await further communication from the Placement Service as from July.
Source: KUCCPS Official Website