Switch TV Job Vacancies 2019 in Kenya
SwitchTV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
- Presenting news stories and TV News Broadcasts
- Interviewing guests
- Hosting talk shows, magazine shows or any entertainment shows
- The ideal candidate must have a diploma certificate in communication/journalism as a minimum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be engaging to both audience and guests, and
- Ability to ad lib without a script.
- Active Listener with the ability to understand the news stories, reporters out in the field and
- Work under deadline and on a flexible schedule, that will include evenings and/or weekends
- Strong ability to improvise properly in a live on-camera setting
- Must possess a strong understanding of daily newscast content
- Ability to work well with production staff in a variety of situations
- Anchor news at times determined by the station’s needs
- Social Perceptiveness to anticipate your viewers’ reactions to stories.
- Reading Comprehension
Direct Sales Executives – 5 positions
- Direct Sales Executives – 3 Positions
- Direct Sales Freelancers – 2 Positions
Reporting to the Sales Direct Manager, the Direct Sales Executives will be responsible for the following: –
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising needs. Having rich clients’ resources would be preferred
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales targets
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets
- Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- The ideal candidate must have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya, at least 3 years’ experience in advertising sales.
- Experience in TV advertising will be an added advantage.
- Must be a graduate preferably in Marketing and Communications
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.