SwitchTV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
- Presenting news stories and TV News Broadcasts
- Interviewing guests
- Hosting talk shows, magazine shows or any entertainment shows
- The ideal candidate must have a diploma certificate in communication/journalism as a minimum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be engaging to both audience and guests, and
- Ability to ad lib without a script.
- Active Listener with the ability to understand the news stories, reporters out in the field and
- Work under deadline and on a flexible schedule, that will include evenings and/or weekends
- Strong ability to improvise properly in a live on-camera setting
- Must possess a strong understanding of daily newscast content
- Ability to work well with production staff in a variety of situations
- Anchor news at times determined by the station’s needs
- Social Perceptiveness to anticipate your viewers’ reactions to stories.
- Reading Comprehension
Direct Sales Executives – 5 positions
- Direct Sales Executives – 3 Positions
- Direct Sales Freelancers – 2 Positions
Reporting to the Sales Direct Manager, the Direct Sales Executives will be responsible for the following: –
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising needs. Having rich clients’ resources would be preferred
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales targets
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets
- Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- The ideal candidate must have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya, at least 3 years’ experience in advertising sales.
- Experience in TV advertising will be an added advantage.
- Must be a graduate preferably in Marketing and Communications
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.