TUKO.co.ke is Kenya’s leading digital news and media website. In under 2 years we have become the number 1 digital portal in the country, ranked alongside Google and YouTube as the most popular platforms visited by Kenyans.
With over 4 million site visitors in a month, the site not only leads in premium content but technological advancement providing clients with innovative marketing tools and opportunities that are exclusive to the brand and unique to the market.
We are part of a global consumer internet company, Genesis Media, with operations in high growth markets across several continents.
Position: Video Editor
We are looking to bring on board an industrious and effective VIDEO EDITOR to bolster our production team.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Have basic knowledge and be willing to grow in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
- Provide swift editing of raw footage from the field: meet deadlines, collaborate closely with anchors
- Adapt short material for different platforms – YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Work closely with camera operators in order to consistently improve quality on all stages of the process
- Produce thumbnails for all video content
- Camera operating skills are a strong bonus
- Degree/Diploma in Video Production
Why work for us
• Competitive salary + bonuses based on your achievements
• Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team
• Learning from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide
• Communication with the most influential people in the media industry on a daily basis.
How we impact your career
- Our Facebook page is the second biggest media page in Kenya with over 3 Million Facebook fans and 15+ million monthly pageviews on our website, which opens up a world of opportunities in the digital space.
- We have partnerships with Google and Facebook, so you will be the first to know about the most innovative tools
- We are a technological company with a data-driven and analytical approach – you will use various modern tools
- Challenging goals and fast-paced environment, which will lead to your rapid personal & professional growth
Send us your detailed resume with the title VIDEO EDITOR to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday, May 22, 2019.