Wajir Women Rep Fatuma Gedi – Video Download (Fake News)
There is nothing that travels fast as fake news on the internet nowadays. Few days ago, The “Imenti House Video Saga” spread like bush fire, only to be discovered later that the video was not even shot in Kenya.
Now there is this alleged video of Wajir women rep Fatuma Gedi, blowing the air with the bellows. In the video, Fatuma is purported to Netflix and chill with unknown political counterpart.
KCSE 2018 Results Release Today>>
Nowadays, in the era of technology, anything is possible. I therefore cannot prove the authenticity of the video Trending on most online platforms in Kenya as from Kenyans are looking for it.
Just a few things to note: Let’s get the meanings of this the following two terminologies, Visual effects ( VFX) and Motion tracking as used in video production.
- Visual effects ( VFX): Wkipedia defines Visual effects (abbreviated VFX) as the process by which imagery is created or manipulated outside the context of a live action shot in film making. Visual effects involve in the integration of live-action footage (special effects) and generated imagery (digital effects) to create environments which look realistic, but would be dangerous, expensive, impractical, time consuming or impossible to capture on film. Visual effects using computer-generated imagery (CGI) have recently become accessible to the independent filmmaker with the introduction of affordable and easy-to-use animation and compositing software.
- Motion tracking may refer to: Motion capture, the process of recording the movement of objects or people. Match moving, a cinematic technique that allows the insertion of computer graphics into live-action footage with correct position, scale, orientation, and motion relative to the objects in the shot.
So, the use of the two technologies may give rise to a manipulated video that suits the creator’s missions.
Visual effects ( VFX) is a video where the face is digitally altered to suit the creator’s purpose. VFX videos are mostly done in Hollywood.
Here are 4 reasons why the video is a computer-generated imagery (CGI).
1. The woman in the video has tatoo drawing on her left hand. Since when did Fatuma Gedi had tatoo?
2. Look at her nails. It has white cutex. Cutex is what non-somali women put on their nails. Somali women usually it on henna—black or red.
3. Fatuma Gedi is the Women Representative of Wajir County. For argument sake, let’s say she is the person in the video. If it’s true, why would she allow recorded on mobile camera?
4. The voice in the video is a voice-over and that’s not even not worth our time.
So far, the person who allegedly “leaked” the video is under arrest. At the moment, Fatuma Gedi is in Djibouti where she’s attending a regional forum and is expected to respond to the video when she returns.
It is believed that political opponents of the MP paid malicious people to
with Visual effects ( VFX) skills to make the video and spread on the internet.
A message from the close confidants: “As a Somali woman and a respected leader Fatuma Gedi cannot engage in such activities, Its barely impossible for the video to be her.”
Othe victims of the Compueter Generated imager include: senator Malala, Sonko and CS Najib Balala.
Am sorry we cannot post the video here.