Apply Online>> www.iebc.or.ke/careers⇒
2) POLLING CLERKS/ COUNTING CLERK Jobs – 262,665 Posts
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure the good conduct of elections as in the polling station as per assigned by the Presiding Officers
Any other duty assigned by Returning Officer at the tallying center as assigned.
- KCSE Aggregate C- and above
- Must be of good character and non-partisan
- Must be available the entire period of the General Elections
- Applicants for the position of Polling Clerk/Counting Clerk must be residents of the County Assembly Ward where the polling center applied for is located.
Polling and Counting Clerks will be engaged for at least Nine (9) days and will be paid Kshs. 1,000/= per day