Apply Online>> www.iebc.or.ke/careers⇒
3) LOGISTICS OFFICER Jobs – 337 Posts
Duties and responsibilities
Draw the material distribution plan within his area of jurisdiction Draw and implement route maps of material distribution
Arrange election materials in readiness for collection by POs/DPOs Coordinate the transport of the materials to various polling stations
Support the Returning Officer in the distribution and retrieval of election materials
Identify gaps in material received and distributed and liaise with ROs in addressing the gaps.
Maintain records of all the materials received, distributed and retrieved.
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity, and be non-partisan
- Be holders of Degree/ Diploma certificate from a recognized institution
- Be competent in Ms Office
- Have effective communication
- Have good report writing skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Must be residents in the constituency in which they apply for
- Must be knowledgeable in logistics, distribution, and retrieval of materials
- Should be conversant with the Geography, infrastructure, and terrain of the Constituency he/she applies to work in.
- Must be available for the entire period of the General Elections
Logistics Officers will be engaged for at least Thirty (30) days and will be paid Kshs. 1,500/= per day