Jobs & Careers
IEBC 2017 Register of Voters Verification Clerks Jobs Advertised- Apply Online
Update: Apply for IEBC Jobs June 2017
Applications are invited for temporary IEBC positions as follows:
- Presiding and Deputy Presiding Officers – 91,032 Posts
- Polling Clerks/ Counting Cl Jobs – 262,665 posts
- Logistics Officer Jobs – 337POSTS
- Deputy Returning Officer Jobs – 290 Posts
- Support Electoral Trainers (SETs) Jobs – 5,054 Posts
- Constituency ICT Clerk Jobs (580 Posts
- Ward-Based Voter Educator Jobs 2,900 posts
IEBC has advertised Over 40,000 posts for positions of Register of Voters Verification Clerks ahead of the August 2017 general elections.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) April 2017 Jobs & Vacancies
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) seeks to employ permanent staff in some designated electoral areas and temporary staff countrywide. The temporary staff will support our field staff during the 30-day register of voters verification period (10th May to 9th June 2017)
1. Permanent Jobs IEBC Jobs
- Constituency Elections Coordinator – 1 Vacancy in Kasarani constituency
- County ICT Officers (CICTO) – 30 Vacancies Specific Counties on the website
Constituency Administrative Assistant (CAA) – 1 vacancy in Daadab Constituency
2. Temporary Jobs IEBC Jobs- 30 Days
- County ICT Clerks (CICTC): 290 Vacancies, One per Constituency
- Register of Voters Verification Assistants (RVVA): 1450 Vacancies, One per Ward
Register of Voters Verification Clerks – 40200 Vacancies – One Clerk per Polling Station
All jobs are applied online. For duties, qualifications, requirements and applications procedure, visit IEBC website job application section.
Deadline for applications
Closing Date: 14th April 2017
The Commission is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be vetted as per Chapter Six of the Constitution.