2019 Massive Nationwide National Youth Service Recruitment (NYS) Apply Now
NYS Recruitment This Month
NYS Kenya Recruitment 2019 Dates
NYS Recruitment 2019/2020
NYS Recruitment 2019 Dates
NYS Recruitment August
NYS Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Next NYS Recruitment 2019
2019 NYS Recruitment
NYS Recruitment 2020 Dates
2019 Massive Nationwide National Youth Service Recruitment
The Department of National Youth Service (NYS), wishes to announce the recruitment of NYS servicemen and women (volunteers) throughout the Republic as per the requirements listed below.
- Must Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective sub-County of recruitment center
- Must Undergo Medical check-up during and after recruitment, this will be conducted by Ministry of Health and NYS Personnel
- Must Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training
- Must Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of Kenya
- Must Be a KCSE certificate holder with a minimum mean grade of D (Plain)
- Must Produce Original National identity Card, Academic Certificates and avail one set of photocopies of the same
- Must Have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must Be 18 – 24 years old.
How to Apply for NYS 2019/2020 Recruitment
Visit NYS Recruitment Portal for more Information
The recruitment will take place from Monday 5th – Friday 9th March, 2018 in accordance with the schedule indicated below
Successful candidates will be admitted to NYS Colleges at Gilgil and Naivasha for the NYS basic paramilitary training on dates and times specified in respective calling letters.
NOTE: Orphans who meet the qualification requirement as stated above will be given special preference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents death Certificates or burial permits.
NYS 2019 Recruitment programme/dates/centers can be found in the daily newspapers