The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 304 posts for Post Primary instutitions to replace teachers who have exited service through Natural Attrition.
- Applicants for vacancies in Post Primary institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than 4th January, 2019.
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools’/institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
- Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.