Rohto Mentholatum Appoints Roshanara Ebrahim as the new Brand Ambassador for Rootia Haircare Brand
- Rohto Mentholatum Kenya has appointed Roshanara Ebrahim as brand ambassador for Rootia hair care brand.
- Rootia is a scalp care hair brand hat revitalizes hair by repairing damaged scalp and nourishing the hair root.
- In some families, hair loss sets in as early as age 22. Hence members are likely to complain of hair thinning or receding hairlines.
Japan’s second largest consumer healthcare company, Rohto Mentholatum, has announced the appointment of Roshanara Ebrahim as its new brand ambassador for its anti-hair loss product range, Rootia.
The 23-year-old model is the first beauty brand ambassador for the Rootia hair brand and will market and promote the brand. The appointment comes barely four months after the giant pharmaceutical company unveiled the Rootia hair range of products.
“We are delighted to partner with Roshanara on our journey. She embodies style, healthy beauty and confidence that inspires Rootia’s brand core values, “said Ms. Fumiko Akojima, Rohto Mentholatum (K) Ltd’s Managing Director.
Roshanara, a law student at the University of Nairobi, has been an icon in the fashion and beauty industry and once walked the runways of Miss World 2016.
“My passion for hair perfectly matches that of Rootia, especially as we look to continuously inspire and grow healthy hair on a healthy scalp,” said Roshanara.
Hair loss occurs in both men and women with devastating effects. In men, the loss can be linked to genetics and lifestyles.
For men and women, some unhealthy practices can lead to hair loss include smoking or a stressful work related routine. People with sleeping disorders or who eat too much junk or over processed food are also likely to complain of hair loss.
In some families, hair loss sets in as early as age 22. Hence members are likely to complain of hair thinning or receding hairlines.
Rootia is a scalp care hair brand hat revitalizes hair by repairing damaged scalp and nourishing the hair root. The hair brand comprises of scalp oil, hair growth serum, shampoo, and treatment.
- Rohto Mentholatum Kenya Signs Former Miss World Kenya as Ambassador for Mentholatum Acnes
- Rohto Metholatum Group Holds a session on the Role of Skincare in Career Progression for Women in Kenya
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Giant Rohto Mentholatum Group Launches Operations in Kenya
>>>Follow us on Telegram @Trending.co.ke for latest updates.<<<